• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Old and Corny Christmas Jokes WARNING: Some might Offend!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I admit, I have a warped sense of humor. The silliest things make me laugh.Anyway, I found these Christmas Jokes. LAST WARNING, some could be considered to be on the raunchy side. :laughhard::laughhard::laughhard:__________________________________________________________________                     Q: Why are Christmas trees better than Men? A: Even the small ones give satisfaction! Q: How does a Jew celebrate Christmas? A: He installs a parking meter on the roof. Q: What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies? A: Snowballs. Q: What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus? A: Crisp Cringle. Q: What nationality is Santa Claus? A: North Polish. Q: Why did the snowman have a smile on his face ? A: Because the snowblower was coming down the block. Q: What do the female reindeer do when Santa takes the male reindeer out on Christmas Eve ? A: They go into town, and blow a few bucks. Q: Whats the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa? A: Santa stopped at 3 hos. Q: What do you call a brothel in the North Pole? A: a workshop Q: Why is Christmas just like a day at the office ? A: You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit. Q: Why doesn't Santa have any children ? A: Because he only comes once a year, and when he does, it's down the chimney. Q: Why are women's breasts like a train set a kid gets at Christmas time ? A: Because they were originally made for children,but the father wants to play with them. Q: Why is Santa so jolly? A: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.  source: http://www.jokes4us.com/holidayjokes/christmasjokes/christmasjokes.html

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I am OFFENDED!!!!!!(only because you didn't have more :thumb: )

omeg

Oh my....
evileye.gif
Okay, I admit, I laughed at some of them.Don't judge me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Those are some good ones, Mikey. :laughhard:By the way ...
easily-offended-ppl-button-600x250.jpg
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Lmao, yeah me too MBen. If you take everything too seriously, I think it takes years off of your life. I try to laugh every day, and often the funniest stuff is about ME!