• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

OLYMPUS @ WINADAY

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have never been able to hit anything on this machine !! Doesn't matter if I stop it or how much I bet LOL
Re: "stopping" the reels

Hitting stop only stops the animation of the spin playing out. Your win was determined the second you hit the "spin" button by the slot's random number generator(s). With today's digital video slots, there are no actual "reels" to stop ;)

I know that sometimes it seems to cause a win and even knowing what I know about it doesn't keep me from doing it myself.

Reactions: Mben

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Re: "stopping" the reels

Hitting stop only stops the animation of the spin playing out. Your win was determined the second you hit the "spin" button by the slot's random number generator(s). With today's digital video slots, there are no actual "reels" to stop ;)

I know that sometimes it seems to cause a win and even knowing what I know about it doesn't keep me from doing it myself.
Interesting. Never knew that! :thankyou:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. Never knew that! :thankyou:
I thought everyone knew that. lol

Meaning I thought I was the only one who didn't know because when I asked about it a few years back, they looked at me like I should not be gambling at all. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sookie