• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

On a sad note long time Moderator, Whiskey - has passed away

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am in shock! I often wondered how he was doing, but now I know he is with the angels. Why so soon...we may never know. It felt like yesterday that Whiskey was here as a moderator. He is in my thoughts and prayers. He will truly be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I had the pleasure of knowing George personally for 6 great years! He was a patient of mine but more than that he was a friend! He recently moved back to New York from Arizona and I had not had much contact with him like I did here at the clinic. His family is in New York but he and his wife moved to AZ for the weather. He realized 6 years later that he loved New York and missed it alot. The green, the outdoors, the lakes, the snow, the fishing...............so he moved back.As Belgamo said, he had more severe health issues that he was dealing with recently. It all caught up with him. He suffered a massive heart attack on Monday.I thank God he was home when was called on!I will miss you, George, very much! I pray that you are in peace and are not suffering anymore.Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for his family. I will point his wife Marilyn to this thread so she can see how George impacted this forum and it's members.He did not have any children but he does have a dog, Jack, that was just like a kid to him! I'm sure Jack misses him just as much as his family does.

kayray

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, I know what it's like to lose someone, as my Mom passes away a short time ago. I have found that the best medicine for me is to remember,
smile.gif
and SMILE

sls616

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So sorry to hear this, I haven't been a member here for very long but from what I've just read, I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to get to know him.

quintor

Wow - this is my first time logging in for a while, and Whiskey was a bit of an icon here on this forum.  So sorry to hear the news, and his family is in my prayers.

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well what a sad note to start my day, dear whiskey may u rest in peace, bottle in hand, bets on a sheet, ull never be forgotten not in this forum at least, oh dear dear whiskey may u rest in peace, may god open his arms to u my dear forum friend..scottymac
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif

G

I guess I'm little too late to know Mr.Whiskey. Peace and prayers for you and the whole family.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Wow i'm in shock right now hearing about Whiskey,and even more so because i also was told recently i have diabetes and i have not been taking care of myself so unfortunatly it takes a trajedy to make me think about my own health. My prayers go out to his family  and may he get the peace he deserves

spin2win

Banned
Wow, shocking indeed & so very sad to lose such a wonderful man."
"
My thoughts and prayers are with the family and those of you knew so very well."
"
((((( hugs)))))

trujinx

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sorry to hear that.... when i first joined i used to see him on here all the time...he'll be mised...R.I.P.