1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

On Global Warming

Discussion in 'JOKES' started by ishin, Mar 17, 2010.

  1. ishin

    ishin Banned

    President Bush says he's really going to buckle down now and fight global warming. As a matter of fact, he announced today he's sending 20,000 troops to the sun --David Letterman The report on climate change said that humans are very likely making the planet warmer. To which Hillary Clinton said, 'Hey, can't blame me for that one.' --Jay Leno President Bush has a plan. He says that if we need to, we can lower the temperature dramatically just by switching from Fahrenheit to Celsius --Jimmy Kimmel Scientists say because of global warming they expect the world's oceans to rise four and a half feet. The scientists say this can mean only one thing: Gary Coleman is going to drown. --Conan O'Brien According to a survey in this week's Time magazine, 85% of Americans think global warming is happening. The other 15% work for the White House. --Jay Leno Experts say this global warming is serious, and they are predicting now that by the year 2050, we will be out of party ice. --David Letterman [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014

Share This Page