• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

One £4 Spin Wins Record Setting €5.89 Million In The UK

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Playtech, the world's leading omni-channel gaming software and services supplier, has set the record for the U.K.'s largest mobile slot jackpot win after a player on Gala Bingo spent just £4 to spin her way to a massive €5.89 million (£4.5 million) win -- the equivalent of 170 years' pay based on the average U.K. salary.

The win is the largest ever on a Playtech network bingo site and the second biggest ever Playtech slot win on a progressive jackpot game, following Playtech progressive Beach Life, which saw the jackpot drop at £6.2 million in 2012.

In 2015 alone there were an average 20,850 monthly and 695 daily Playtech progressive jackpot winners across Playtech's 70 progressive games, the largest in the industry. There is currently a staggering £50 million waiting to be won across the company progressive jackpot network of games.

The lucky librarian from Glasgow in Scotland – who has chosen to remain anonymous – was blown away at the news but went to back to stamping literary works of fact and fiction the next day, seemingly unaffected by her life-changing jackpot win.

She has been a loyal Gala Bingo customer for three years online and in club and incredibly wagered just one £4 spin on her Android Galaxy S5 on Playtech omni-channel slot Jackpot Giant – an unbelievable 1,126,317x win.

"I picked up my mobile and started playing while I was watching TV," the winner said. "Minutes later I saw a huge string of numbers coming up and realized I'd hit the jackpot. I was simply blown away and couldn't believe I'd won. It's still sinking in and my family and I are still in a complete state of shock."

source

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheezer