• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Only In Our Dreams .... Well, In Mine Anyway!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Slots1_t618.JPG
Go ahead, take a spin.At the Venetian's new high-limit slots salon, it could cost you $5,000 for a single spin.But a slew of perks comes with pushing around that much dough: these games come with a butler and big-screen TV.The swank salon caters to players with the fattest bankrolls, offering 118 high-limit machines, some programmed at $5,000 a spin. So, consider this: with the means to take top-dollar spins for an hour, a player could burn through about $1 million.Flanking the salon's main room are four parlors, each with four machines, a large leather sofa and 55-inch LED television. At the back of the salon, butlers staff a 24-hour Grazie Gold Club Lounge, where guests can order drinks and food. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
My dream is that I would have that kind of money to be able to do that with it. Not necessarily to burn it on slots.

omeg

I agree Mben, if I had that kind of dough, I wouldnt necessarily need to try my luck at slots.Still, the place looks amazing.  Ahh, just to be able to walk in that place they likely check your bank book. :lol: They then would kindly ask me to leave and go back to the penny slots where I came from. :lol:

Mben

Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: I agree Mben, if I had that kind of dough, I wouldnt necessarily need to try my luck at slots.Still, the place looks amazing.  Ahh, just to be able to walk in that place they likely check your bank book. :lol:  They then would kindly ask me to leave and go back to the penny slots where I came from . :lol:
LMAO! :laughhard:Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kay8282