1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Our Chatbox Is Sooooo Cool!

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Mben, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I am so happy we have a chat box on our forum. It is such a cool way to talk to you all in real time! I love it!I don't think I have ever come across another forum that has this option! Well, not one where you have to access it on another page. Who agrees with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I am down with that Mben...... Our chatbox does make our forum very personal. Keeps members in touch with eachother in real time. :maddance::roll:  
  3. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Yup very cool, NDF rocks!
  4. Spa-Rat

Spa-Rat WELL KNOWN MEMBER

AWESOME!!!!!! :number1:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  5. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Am I supposed to care about the unwashed masses? I guess so..... :surprise: :roll:
  6. Mben

Oh, you love the chat box, PSP. I've seen you talk to yourself so many times there! :laughhard: [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  7. Spa-Rat

Spa-Rat WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That's a good one MBEN.:lol:
  8. daremeto

daremeto WELL KNOWN MEMBER

it is kewl. especially if you are a moderator and a member needs to ask a question or just say hi you can see it where ever you are on the forum. very kewl ndf
  9. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

I resemble that remark!(except that I wouldn't misspell weird.... ) :thumb:
  10. Mben

Isn't that the funniest thing ever?!?!?!?!? :laughhard:I didn't even notice that and for me to use that particular picture in reply to you .... you, the spelling bee captain of the world! :tongue: