• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Our day at the Phoenix Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Me, my daughter, Michael and my daughter's bff went to the Phoenix Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium yesterday and had such a good time. Afterwards we had dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe at one of the malls in Phoenix. It was such a nice family Sunday. Can't wait for the next road trip and outing! The animals we saw were so awesome and interesting and disgusting and, and, and! lol Enjoy the pictures.

Last edited:

omeg

Those are wonderful pics Mben. I enjoyed them very much. Your grandson is a cutie for sure.  Thanks for sharing your trip with us here at the forum.                                                                                          Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very nice pictures special number 13 and 19. Here where we live we have lot of giant cave roach. "
"

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for noticing what a cutie patootie Michael is. lol"
"
Martin, those roaches totally grossed me out when I got up to the glass, looked in and saw one and then realized they were all over the wall, the top of the aquarium, on the rocks .... everywhere. It was sooooo icky!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: