1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PARKING TICKET...

Discussion in 'JOKES' started by Sookie, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I went to the supermarket today , and I was there for literally 5 minutes.
    When I came out there was a cop writing a parking ticket.
    So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
    He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi cop. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

So I then asked him if his psychiatrist makes him lie face down on the couch cause he's so ugly.
    He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on until he had placed 5 tickets on the winshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.
    Mben and PMM like this.
  2. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

:biglol:
    Sookie likes this.
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Bahahahahahaha :laughhard:
    Sookie likes this.
  4. LuckyBonkers

LuckyBonkers WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That was extremely funny. Got anymore? I got one that i saw online the other day

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
    :shoes:
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  5. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

:biglol:
    Sookie likes this.
  7. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Okay, that is too too funny!
    Sookie likes this.