• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PAYTOO??

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Anyone use this new E-wallet at cleos yet?I just saw it in the cashier. Heres a little info on it.What is Paytoo? Paytoo is an e-wallet (similar to Paypal, Moneybookers, etc.), which allows you to purchase and withdraw funds safely and fast. Just fund your Paytoo account, and then use it to make purchases through our cashier with the funds available on your Paytoo account.Why should I choose Paytoo? Paytoo offers a wide variety of options to fund your account, which is a big plus when it comes to making purchases. Also, you receive funds instantly. This means that if you choose to get paid by Paytoo when requesting a Cash-in at our Cashier, as soon as it is processed you will see the money in your Paytoo account immediately! What are the requirements to join Paytoo? Registration is fairly simple. Just sign up with Paytoo through our Cashier (this is important in order to link your Paytoo account with your Cleos and Virtual Spree account), confirm your account at Paytoo via text message, and youre good to go! Your Paytoo account will be automatically linked with your Cleos account next time you go to the Cashier and choose Paytoo as your payment method. How long does it take to make a purchase through Paytoo? Making a purchase is instant. How long does it take to receive funds through Paytoo? Receiving funds (cash-in requests) is instant as soon as it is processed! Once the money is in your Paytoo account, you can request it to be sent to your bank account via Paytoo, which usually takes just a few business days.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Wow, thanks Tony for this new information. :yourock:I haven't been to Cleos in a little while so I had not seen this yet.Could this be on the plus side for dealing with all the processor delays?We can only hope.Thanks again.Going to look into this right now.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting this, Tony.This is interesting and might be a great way to get paid. Depositing money into Cleos via Pay Too might not be so quick and easy as it is for me using my reloadable card though. Depositing methods:pay Too location - Where can I buy a Pay Too voucher? Is there a specific Pay Too reload cardboard card you buy like for Greendot's Moneypak? It says to pay at the register and then enter the voucher number at Pay Too. Check - Don't have a checking account to worry about this method.Paypal - This could work for me but it can take up to 48 hours from PayPal to Pay TooSolid Trust Pay - Not for meUkash - Not for meWire Transfer - Not for meWithdrawal methods:pay Too Card - Once the Pay Too account is verified (by sending in docs to verify identity) you can purchase a Pay Too card from their site. There is an option to withdraw funds from Pay Too to the Pay Too card. I am going to assume you can take the Pay Too card to the ATM and withdraw funds that way. Virtual Credit Card - I don't bother with these. Bank Account - Not for me. So for me, I would ... Deposit at Cleos by credit or debit card (I use Greendot) and not via Pay Too. Withdrawal by Pay Too card (instead of a check, which is taking forever for players to receive anyway, that will need to be cashed or deposited at a bank.) Go to the ATM and pull out my money.If anyone has deposited into Pay Too, can you give us details like by what method, how long did it take to hit your Pay Too account?If anyone has purchased a Pay Too card, can you give us details about it?Thanks!-- Edited by Mben on Sunday 24th of November 2013 02:07:40 PM

Mben

Staff member
A bunch of answered questions here.  <a href="https://www.paytoo.com/content/support" >https://www.paytoo.com/content/support</a>Yes, you can take the Pay Too card to an ATM. 
smile.gif

Mben

Staff member
I am now at level 1 in my Pay Too account and am able to order the Pay Too card. "
It costs $9.95 and you have to pay for shipping. $4.95 for regular mail, $15 for priority mail and $50 for FedEx express."
You can pay the fees via Pay Too, PayPal, eCheck and UKash. "
I am going to order it later today once I load my PayPal and when it gets here, hope I will have cashouts soon from Cleos that I can test the whole process with.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Working on Paytoo also. I deposited VIA Paypal and waiting on it go into my account:) Hope it doesn't take to long:)

Mben

Staff member
That's great, kk!"
So have you ordered your PayToo card yet? Are you planning on it? I think it's a better way to receive winnings rather than a check, don't you?

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Don't think gonna get a card. I will strictly use my PayPal which pretty much always has money in anyway! So when I win big, I will just have it go in there and I can always transfer it to my bank for free:)

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Do you have to send in id and verification before you can deposit? Also, I was confirmed by email not by text message, is that the way everyone was confirmed?

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
You have to upgrade in order to deposit. On the website, you can do it! Upload copy of an ID. Then you can upgrade again by upload a copy of utility bill! I got my security code via cell phone!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Not that I am aware of! It does cost me so much to transfer money from Pay Pal to Paytoo! Think it was around $5.00 for $100 or close to that! Fees for everything:(

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
They have my account a -2 I think I accidentally did the express verification, thought I was doing the regular verification. It's okay, just didn't know. Thanks krystalkitty!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Meant to say I got my security code via email and when I went into my profile my birth date was all wrong, I had to change it, looked fishy to me.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Got everything going now, I'm at level 2. Cost me $1.80 to deposit 26.00 from PayPal. Just so people will know. This is maybe one of the lowest deposit amounts.

Mben

Staff member
I still haven't used my PayToo account at Cleos. I'm still making purchase with my cards ... and holding my breath while the transactions try and go through. (they are having issues still with their processors) PayToo for me is going to be a withdrawal option anyway. "
But thanks for all the info, kk and slotgal. :thumb: We all can use it.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
FYI: Just got off Live Chat with Cleo's and they are having issues with Paytoo Processor's! Now they told me to contact my bank to make sure my transactions did not go thru my bank, etc. etc....That is something I did NOT want to do! Why can't anything be easy...well, guess Paytoo won't be one of my deposit methods! And I heard thru GreenDot no more international transactions on my VISA debit as of April 1st:(

spadedqueen

Just thought i would let you guys know that cleos isn't using paytoo anymore i usually deposit with paytoo and i went to the cashier and it wasnt on there anymore so i talked to live chat and they told me they aren't using paytoo anymore

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
spadedqueen wrote: Just thought i would let you guys know that cleos isn't using paytoo anymore i usually deposit with paytoo and i went to the cashier and it wasnt on there anymore so i talked to live chat and they told me they aren't using paytoo anymore
 Thanks for letting us know! That's bad news for some I guess. I know they were having issues with   Paytoo processors, guess they couldn't get them worked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph1861