• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PET PORTRAITS OF YOUR VERY OWN!!!!!!!

katiebugjr

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have been drawing cats and dogs for all of my friends and it has snowballed into a small business.  I am sharing one with you to give you an idea of what I do.  Winter is coming and I will need new orders.  Post if you are interested or would want to request more information.  I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy the drawing.  His name is PEABODY .

katiebugjr

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I also try to add items into the drawing your pet loves. It could be just a stick like Peabody or his favorite stuffed toy.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow katiebug! You are a truly gifted artist! It simply amazes me how artists like you can look at something and draw it or even just have an image in their mind and it flows out their hand. I watch the painting shows on TV sometimes and it's just incredible how the artists make the canvas come alive with strokes of a brush. I have always wished I could draw or paint. My ex-husband can draw anything and I was/am always jealous. lolI'm thinking I want a Beagle. If and when I get him/her, I will keep you in mind!

Chrisdean

I just love the pets and specially the dogs and I like to keep their  portarits of it in my house. So, I am interested in buying the dogs portraits, tell me the prices? How much range it will cost to me? and If I will give you a sample, can you paint like that exactly?turn photo into painting

Last edited by a moderator:

katiebugjr

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you for all of the kind words.  I am on disability and it keeps me occupied and I feel like I am doing something nice for people.  I only charge 50.00 and comes with a frame.  Let me know if you decide.  Oh they are 11x14 each.  THANKS AGAIN!:roll:

omeg

I love your work, and will be sending you a pic of my Roxie dog.Should I send it to your actual mail address or email?Let me know.                                                                                       Pam

katiebugjr

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You can send to my email address.  Do you have it????  I can print it here.  Just make sure a pretty good head shot if you will and tell me a little about her or him.  What are their favorite toys or things to do.  I appreciate it.  I look forward to doing it for you.

omeg

Ill be sending you a pic of Roxie by the end of the day. :roll:Your work is amazing. I'll be sure to let you know all about Roxie and her likes.I do need your email address.How do you prefer to get paid? Check? PayPal?  Please let me know.So looking forward to receiving it when you are done. :yourock:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Make sure one of you posts the drawing of Roxie! I would love to see it!