• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Pimp-your-poker: $20,000 on freerolls for just $10 a month!

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://www.pimp-your-poker.com/?a_aid=6265cafd&a_bid=e14e3150"></a> <q> P imp-Your-Poker is here!The net's premiere poker forum that offers $20k in Free Rolls EVERY MONTH!No Risk!Professional Management Team!Low Monthly Membership Cost!HUGE Free Rolls!All exclusive to our members!Sign up now and start Pimping Your PokerUS PLAYERS ALLOWED!! </q>Well, let me all explain how this thing works exactly. I've been a member for a couple of weeks now, and i already love it (did win my monthly costs back in the first freeroll i played).1. You sign up by the banner in top op this topic.2. You deposit 10$ to your account (10$ for every month)3. You download the client to play the freerolls4. You register for the freerolls you want to play (every day there are several, up to 3000 bucks)5. YOU WIN!All the freerolls you play, are for PYP members only, so not many players, for a lot of cash!Any questions? Just PM me, and i will give you the help you need. Btw, for every 10 members who sign up through my link, and deposit 10$ for their first month membership, i will pay 1 player 10$ (so your first month is payed by me) -- Edited by AndyvdZwet at 15:22, 2008-11-14-- Edited by ohbhave on Tuesday 31st of March 2009 10:07:33 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Masida

I play there for a few weeks now. I paid $ 60 for a half year and had it back in 1 day!! So I'm now freerolling in all the fun freerolls with a prizepool from $ 15 til $ 500. And the more members, the bigger freerolls are coming up for us. C u around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkrankey