• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

POSTS RACES at Forum

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
In first place Belgamo (yellow) with 3791, second place and very near Mben (red) with 3729

Last edited by a moderator:

mixx

Banned
What's the spread? Belgamo has a head start already but I got my money on MBen to pass him up by summertime...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Let me give you a bit of history on my horse and Bel's. He started the forum back in July of 2006 and has been active since day 1. I joined in June of 2007 even though my profile says December of 2007. I had my original account, quit the forum 6 months later and then a day later in Dec rejoined with this active account. I wonder what my post count would really be with the 2 accounts added together. I took a hiatus in Dec of 2008 to Aug of 2009 and was not a mod here but still a member. Belgamo has 1 year and 9 months on me. I think I will pass him up tomorrow! 

mixx

Banned
Mben wrote: Let me give you a bit of history on my horse and Bel's. He started the forum back in July of 2006 and has been active since day 1. I joined in June of 2007 even though my profile says December of 2007. I had my original account, quit the forum 6 months later and then a day later in Dec rejoined with this active account. I wonder what my post count would really be with the 2 accounts added together. I took a hiatus in Dec of 2008 to Aug of 2009 and was not a mod here but still a member. Belgamo has 1 year and 9 months on me. I think I will pass him up tomorrow!   
So I guess the spread is even? Just kidding around! I know you guys are the OG's on this site. Still got my money on Mben though!