• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Powerball Will Grow To An Estimated $700 Million

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
No Jackpot-Winning Powerball Tickets Sold, Raising Drawing to $700 Million

Here's the bad news: You didn't win the monster Powerball jackpot Wednesday night.

The good news: Neither did anyone else.

That means the jackpot will roll over to an estimated $700 million — the largest lottery prize in U.S. history, according to Texas Lottery spokesperson Kelly Cripe — when it's drawn again Saturday night.

The numbers drawn in Wednesday night's $500 million jackpot were 2, 11, 47, 62 and 63. The Powerball number is 17, with a multiplier of 3.

The $500 million prize ranked as the sixth largest offered in North America and the biggest since a $564.1 million Powerball prize shared by players from North Carolina, Texas and Puerto Rico last February.

A winner of Wednesday's jackpot could have claimed the pre-tax $500 million prize through an annuity over 29 years or in a single pre-tax lump-sum payout of $306 million. The estimated lump-sum payout for Saturday's jackpot is now $$428 million.

Powerball is played in 44 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

source

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I really wish I wasn't so sick so I could go get some tickets. I hope no one wins until I can.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainman82