• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Problems with withdrawel at Vegas Regal :-( RESOLVED :-)

aranjos

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello,At the 4th of January this year I got a birthday chip at Vegas Regal 50, I was very happy when I won and was able to cash out 150! Although that's what I thought, in the meantime the withdrawel still is 'processing' , live support is very nice, first they told me it would be there on friday, than it would be monday, than later this week and so I can go on and on, it still isn't coming. On their website it says a withrawel should take up 3-5 working days to be paid out
smile.gif
Yesterday it went to accounting for review, it would take up 12-24 hours, but ofcourse I still haven't heard from them. I will never play there again. I'll stick to microgaming, they always pay quick
smile.gif
-- Edited by Mben on Friday 15th of January 2010 10:13:10 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
RE: Problems with withdrawel at Vegas Regal :-(

aranjos, can you PM me your username please?"
"
We'll see what is going on!
smile.gif

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Their process does seem quite tedious. Verification deposit, fax back form, id, copies of cc etc etc. but I am in the process myself and they have made it very clear what I need to do and what I have left to turn in. One can only hope after we go through this once, we don't need to again. Sure does make you want to deposit at Rivals that you have been cleared through. I do wish they could share information with each other.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

aranjos, this was a mistake on Vegas Regal's part as far as requesting DOCs from you."
"
Your cashout is being expidited and you have been credited with a free apology chip!"
"
I am glad to see that Vegas Regal is still taking care of their players!"
"

aranjos

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanx Mben for your help, I got a free chip and expect the withdrawel to be paid out soon now.
smile.gif