• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Puzzle It Out!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
This is obviously flawed - everyone knows that Rudolph MUST be in the lead due to his red glowing nose! :thumb:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:bigclap:
Color me impressed I_am_Loni!
That is correct!
11288.gif

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Good job Loni - I had Dancer in the wrong place. To quote Maxwell Smart - "Missed it by THAT much!" :thumb:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
How about a riddle this time?

A blind beggar had a brother who died. What relation was
the blind beggar to the brother who died?
“Brother” is not the answer.

PSP

The trick on these is to not overthink - if the beggar wasn't a brother to the brother, was there any other option but sister?

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
images (3).jpg

I will put a few riddles up, shall I?

1. Q: What has a foot but no legs?

2. Q: Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?

3. Q: In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?

4. Q: What travels around the world but stays in one spot?

PSP

A snail

Mary - DUH!

One story houses don't have stairs

A stamp

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
All four answers are correct PSP, plus extra points for your answer format ;)

Once again you have won bragging rights!
images (8).jpg

Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
How about a few more?

1. Q: Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?

2. Q: What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

3. Q: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?

4. Q: What can you catch but not throw?

5. Q: What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

PSP

I am waiting for someone else to answer these - if not, I will spoil the intrigue.... :)

Reactions: Sookie

PSP

Corn on the cob

Short - DUH!

A Secret

A cold

Silence

PSP

A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

PSP

Two spies want to get in an enemy's military base.In order to get in they have to give the correct countersign to the guard at the gate after he gives them the sign. So they wait hidden nearby the gate so that they will overhear the countersign from another soldier.

One soldier comes and the guard gives the sign: "6".The soldier answers "3".The guard lets him pass. Another soldier comes.The guard says "12" and the soldier gives the answer "6".The guard lets him pass. So, the first spy goes at the gate and the guard asks says "10".The spy, sure that he knew the answer as he was, says "5". Immediately, the guard shoots him dead.

Then the other spy, who saw that the other spy was killed when he gave the countersign, had now understood what the right answer would be, whatever the guard's sign was.So, he walks to the gate and the guard says "8".The spy gives the correct answer and the guard lets him in. What was the answer that the spy gave?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

Because he wasn't driving!

Reactions: PSP

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Eureka! I've got it. They want you to think the answer is half of the number given BUT it is half of the amount of letters in the number given!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699