• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Puzzle It Out!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Close...

If the guy committed suicide, who rewound the tape?

:thumb:

lyndalou's answer is the right one. What does rewinding it have to do with anything? It had to be turned on first which meant a dead man could not have turned off the recording.

Reactions: lyndalou

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
lyndalou's answer is the right one. What does rewinding it have to do with anything? It had to be turned on first which meant a dead man could not have turned off the recording.

Actually not quite correct. The "suicide victim" could have turned on the machine, said his last words and then shot himself. The tape would have run all the way to the end and then automatically stopped with the machine still on. Most cassette tape machines don't automatically rewind to the beginning. In order to hear what was recorded, the tape would have to be rewound to the beginning which wouldn't have been possible for the dead guy to do, but the story didn't mention rewinding the tape - the police just pressed "play" and out came the message...

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PSP

Fruit-Math-Puzzle.jpg

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Look at the pictures with a close eye.

I saw a similar one in which the number of flags on top of the buildings were the key to solving it.

PSP

That's NOT too easy, is it? :fart:

I still have one unanswered - What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 1/2 goat?

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HA! I was standing in the kitchen doing dishes and all of the sudden I was like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Chicago

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216