• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

RAGING BULL - LUCKY 6

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
WOW! Must be my lucky year. After my last withdrawal, I decided to deposit again. Made PT, but didn't withdraw anything and played "almost" all of it. I happened to get lucky on The Ox game playing $1.00; think it was almost $500.00. So, back to my now "favorite" game:) I can do the max withdraw of $1500.00, so am going to do that:)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
$2951.00:) I kinda figured RB would limit me again with bonuses and I AM OK with that! Especially after I withdraw this time:)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow, krystalkitty! Let's hope this is a sneak peek into what the year as a whole holds in store for you!

Congratulations! :bigclap:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow Congrats KK! Please, please rub some of your luck on me KK, I am desperate. I guess if I bet like you I could win, lol.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow .. that $11,000 balance! :bigclap: With your good luck lately, it's going to take you forever to get that down now!

So can't you cashout with the big balance and just let them send you what you are eligible for? I know ... you're playing for comps.