• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Raging Bull Withdrawal

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just cashed $500.00 out from Raging Bull. Was playing Oceans Dream for 50 cents , was on the bonus, but didn't get anything, then at the end got the 1000x . Tried to post a picture but it says it is to big. Will try and figure out how to make it smaller.

nikkidogs pic_ezgif-247022322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just cashed $500.00 out from Raging Bull. Was playing Oceans Dream for 50 cents , was on the bonus, but didn't get anything, then at the end got the 1000x . Tried to post a picture but it says it is to big. Will try and figure out how to make it smaller.
If you send me the file in a PM as an attached file I will shrink it for you ;)

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is awesome and I think you will find that Dean usually gets your money to you in a flash. Congratulations!

Reactions: Mben

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, they are fast paying out. I have had good luck with them and Grand Fortune with fast payouts.
Sookie, how do I sent it to you as an attachment.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, they are fast paying out. I have had good luck with them and Grand Fortune with fast payouts.
Sookie, how do I sent it to you as an attachment.
Click my name and select "Start a New Conversation" to send me a message. At the bottom of the message you send me there will be a button that says "Upload a File"

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hear there was some kind of bank holiday so if anything is running a little late, it should show up real soon. My Grand Fortune cashout from the jackpot is now on its' way. I am very relieved. I hope we all stay on this winning streak with Raging Bull and Grand Fortune for a very long time.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikki, open your screenshot in "paint".

Then choose the "resize" option.

I'd probably choose to shrink it by 50% at least or maybe even 60% if it's as big as it sounds.

Once you have done that, click "file" and then "save as" ....

Give it a new name so it doesn't overwrite the original picture. That way you will still have the oversized original picture just in case something goes wrong,

Then try the upload of the new smaller picture file.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just re-sized the pic you emailed me and edited into your original post. :confuse: I'm a little confused because you said you won it playing Oceans Dream.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hit he 500.00 playing Ocean Dreams . Had a 50.00 balance when I got it then played Coyote Cash until I got down to 500.00 Thank you for posting the picture.