1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed RANDOM FREE CHIP DAY! - JUNE 5TH, 2015

Discussion in '10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY INFORMATION AND EVENTS' started by Mben, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Your username has been emailed off, ashian. :thumb:

As well as yours, irishgilly! :roll:
    irishgilly likes this.
  2. Mben

We are trying to get some free stuff from both those groups, bblends. We haven't received our whole haul of chips so when they do make it to us, they will get thrown in the bag with what we have already. What that means is more and more freebies throughout the month!
  3. irishgilly

irishgilly WELL KNOWN MEMBER

ty! I appreciate the free chip Sookie and NDF! Y'all rock! Good luck at the races tomorrow Sookie, after working a 10& a half hour day you deserve it woman!
  4. irishgilly

tyty!! I will check it later and Monday :) Rock on NDF!
  5. thewitz

thewitz NEW MEMBER

Sookie likes this.
  6. Mben

Yeah, I know, thewitz. I did say that but the ball started rolling in this thread and we went with it.

Oh well. :)
    Sookie likes this.
  7. chillymellow

chillymellow WELL KNOWN MEMBER

arguing with the jake about paying bills. he's the one who quit his job, not me. but anyway, i came to party and i'll do it all by myself if need be. Got emails with free chips, snail mail with free chips, lots of work to do so I'll wait in line patiently until i run out of options then by God, you will remember me.

yeah, how long must you wait for IT? for it... (coldplay)
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  8. jewelnurse

jewelnurse WELL KNOWN MEMBER

And where do we have to beg for free chips? Also Happy Anniversary too.:woohoo::yourock::thankyou:
  9. chillymellow

beg everywhere!
  10. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Chilly has the right idea. But we are actually looking less for begging and more for activity - but activity anywhere and everywhere - yes a lot of the ones who got chips yesterday were begging but it sort of got away from us :lol:

Fair warning - today is Saturday and I get to go to the horse track for the first time ever BUT I will be on later.

Meanwhile ... be sure to leave an answer in our
    WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO? thread for a chance at one of 5 prizes!

http://www.nodepositforum.com/threa...closes-june-10th-2015.58811728/#post-58823949
    Xpostal, Mben and chillymellow like this.
  11. Mben

Fair warning - today is Saturday and I don't work Saturdays! bahahah :laughhard:

Seriously though, I'll be watching the race today also and won't be on later. :tongue:
    Sookie likes this.
  12. mapluche

mapluche WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Happy 10 years and muchos mas!!! Others 100!
  13. irishgilly

roflmao Sookie! I realized after I made this remark that it isn't really a pic of you, it's an actress from Glee...lol! I swear, the older u get, the more brain cells you lose!! lol! I wondered why your hair is dark in your pic here and blonde in the pic there, just assumed u had dyed it, lol!
    Mben likes this.
  14. irishgilly

We have a triple crown winner!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting! and to think that Sookie is somewhere in that crowd, watching history be made! I am green with envy! Very Cool Sookie!!
    Sookie likes this.
  15. Poleposition4ever

Poleposition4ever NEW MEMBER

:biglol:Don't work Saturdays!!!!!!:biglol::bigclap:
    Good one...Triple Crown winner.....!!!:biglol::beard:
    I'm in stitches!!!(JK)
    irishgilly and Mben like this.
  16. TICA

TICA NEW MEMBER

i want a free chip
    Mben likes this.
  17. chillymellow

be sure to come the the live chat party on tuesday as they will be giving many away then. good luck!
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  18. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Slow bros get no chips. :(
  19. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

And "I" didn't realize that you meant the picture "above" until after I answered! :lol:
    irishgilly and Mben like this.
  20. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Me and my neighbor (who I went to the track with) kept grabbing each other ans saying "we are watching history being made!" It was very exciting and I could not have picked a better day to have been my first time at the track - I mean, I will always remember that the very first time I ever went to the track is the day I watched American Pharoah win the Triple Crown! (I actually got quite emotional watching)
    Xpostal likes this.
  21. jumboscampi

jumboscampi WELL KNOWN MEMBER

OH PLEASE FREE CHIP ME YOU GUYS!!!! PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!
  22. Mben

Xpostal, chillymellow and Sookie like this.
  23. LuckyBonkers

LuckyBonkers WELL KNOWN MEMBER

irishgilly, Xpostal and Sookie like this.
  24. LuckyBonkers

LuckyBonkers WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Who doesn't want a free chip? Happy Anniversity. Cashback please put ag/tj/me back on the good list. :dino::theman:
    Sookie likes this.
  25. Xpostal

Xpostal WELL KNOWN MEMBER

you know i want it baby....!!! i want it BAD @@!!!
    irishgilly and Sookie like this.
  26. Mben

Both of your Winaday accounts have been credited just now.

I am sorry it took this long but it's going to be the nature of the beast for the prizes that we need to have credited. I wish we had personal codes for all prizes but some reps did not opt for that option.

Enjoy your chips, ladies!
    irishgilly and Sookie like this.
  27. irishgilly

I did! I did enjoy it, it lasted over an hour! I was happily shocked and hardly thought about cigs at all!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.