• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Really, Cleo's?

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I really like Cleo's, and used to deposit and cash out regularly back in more prosperous times. It is much more difficult for me now to catch a break.
Last week I made playthrough on a $10 depodit AND made a play that brought me over the $100 minimum for withdrawal. My great plan was to go for more.
Then I got a weird pop-up about do I want to cash out or keep playing. Keep playing.
My balance dropped to zero.
???!!!???
Turns out my balance became a prize balance, and to keep playing, I had to put the money back into bonus funds, basically rebuying VS credits, and going through playthrough requirements all over again.
I can't say I like this new feature.

Gambling for a decent win just gets tougher all the time. A player needs to either win a jackpot or be betting very high stakes in order to cash out much more than $100.

Playing the jackpot slots requires you to forfeit the choice to change the number of lines in play, which is ok. But I have found playing fewer lines to be more profitable on average at Cleo's.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I hate that they do that.

I have made playthrough on $10 a few times. Once you make playthrough and have at least a $100 in your balance, they automatically cash you out. Then if you want to keep playing, you can either make a deposit or use your prize balance. With over $100 in my prize balance, why would I want to make a new deposit? Anyway, when you keep playing with the prize balance, you have those playthrough and $100 minimum cashout terms to meet all over again on however much you pull from your prize balance to continue playing with. So yeah, I'm with you, chilly, I don't like it either. What I do like is that they have $10 minimum deposit and one of the main reasons why I play there.

And I agree about playing fewer lines and being more profitable.

Reactions: Gadget and PMM

PMM

Sounds awful chilly. Cleo's lost its shine for me a while back. I simply found the slots to hard to get anywhere. Then, come to find out? Michigan wasn't one of the allowed states that could play there anyways. That put a end to my Cleo days.

I do still play the freebies, and once I made playthru and was able to use it for a VS purchase. That's as good as it gets for me. lol

Hang in there, hopefully gambling will get easier for us. LOL- Yea I know - NOT!

Thanks for the post.

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I really like Cleo's, and used to deposit and cash out regularly back in more prosperous times. It is much more difficult for me now to catch a break.
Last week I made playthrough on a $10 depodit AND made a play that brought me over the $100 minimum for withdrawal. My great plan was to go for more.
Then I got a weird pop-up about do I want to cash out or keep playing. Keep playing.
My balance dropped to zero.
???!!!???
Turns out my balance became a prize balance, and to keep playing, I had to put the money back into bonus funds, basically rebuying VS credits, and going through playthrough requirements all over again.
I can't say I like this new feature.

Gambling for a decent win just gets tougher all the time. A player needs to either win a jackpot or be betting very high stakes in order to cash out much more than $100.

Playing the jackpot slots requires you to forfeit the choice to change the number of lines in play, which is ok. But I have found playing fewer lines to be more profitable on average at Cleo's.

I didn't know this. A few years ago I could have cashed out more than once, but I'm bad about playing on, so I know things didn't used to be that way. Why can't they just leave well enough alone? More money in their pockets.