• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

RECIPE NEEDED

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Hey All:Anyone have a great DIP recipe. I make a cream cheese, chipped beef and onion dip. Yummy! We have Xmas on Sat and also want to make another kind. I am so picky LOL But I figure maybe everyone else will eat a dip of another kind....Easy dip would be great LOL Thanks.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i take "
1 pkg cream cheese"
16 oz sour cream"
1 pkg lawry's taco seasoning"
then i blend those three"
then i top with layers of"
shredded cheese"
tomato"
olives"
"
its insanely good

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks a bunch. Colleen makes that every year LOL And you are right, it is so good and one that goes as soon as she sets it out......

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
lol, "
i know its yummy - i have to make some today just because i was talking about it -now my tummy wants it !!"
"
sorry it wasnt one you didnt already know-"
i will post again once i remember one or two more

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Have you ever tried Pace Picante Salsa and Cottage Cheese? Sounds like it would be yucky but it is great with tortilla chips! Just mix the 2 together to your liking, really no measuring at all.And how about sour cream and jalepenos? If you have canned (not fresh) jalepenos in MN, dice some up very fine and mix into sour cream and add some of the juice too. Add the jalepenos to taste. Meaning How hot do you want this stuff?!?! LOL-- Edited by Mben on Friday 4th of December 2009 10:30:49 AM

slots357

Banned
Taco dip (feeds alot) 9x13 pan"
2# ground turkey"
1 pkg og taco seasoning"
2 pkg cream cheese (larger one)"
2 jars of salsa ( your choice med-hot etc)"
4 cups of shredded chedar cheese"
"
"
brown 2#s ground turkey (beef will make it too greasy)"
drain"
mix in 1 pkg taco seasoning "
put in 9x13 baking dish"
then 2 jars of salsa on top of turkey"
slice cream cheese and layer on top of salsa"
put shredded cheese on top of cream cheese"
bake @350 for 15 mins or until cheese is melted"
Your choose of taco chips

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Pace and cottage cheese? Who would of thunk it LOL...Love cottage cheese. Will have to try that. No Jalepeno's...no no no! LOL The other recipe sounds great too. Will have to make that for home sometime.....Thanks gals!!!

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is going to sound odd, but it is really good."
"
take a jar of apple sauce, dump into a bowl, add HORSEradish and mix until it gives you Just a little bite, you don't want much bite, it will get stronger as it sits, pur over a block of cream cheese, serve with crackers. I usually make this a day ahead of time, that way if it gets to much bite I can dilute it down a bit with more apple sauce.

ishin

Banned
Guacamole with Corn Dip:2 avocados1/2 to 1 cup of fresh sweet corn kernels (or canned if fresh not in season)1 small onion, finely chopped1 clove garlic, minced1 tomato, chopped2 limes, juicedsalt and pepper to taste1)  Peel and mash avocados in a serving bowl.  Add lime juice while mashing to prevent oxidation/ browning of avocados.2)  Dump everything else in, stir3)  Chill for half an hour to blend flavors. 4)  Dip your face into bowl and munch away

Last edited by a moderator:

kylelea

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
SPINACH DIP "
"
1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed & drained"
1 pkg. frozen artichokes, chopped"
1 sm. can green chilis"
1 c. mayonnaise"
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated"
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated"
2 cloves garlic, minced"
"
Thaw and squeeze excess moisture from spinach using a clean kitchen cloth, cheesecloth, or strainer. Combine all ingredients, reserving 1/4 c. of Monterey Jack Cheese."
Portion spinach mixture into individual bakng dishes or ramekins. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 c. Monterey Jack over tops of each serving."
"
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until top is bubbly."
"
Great served with tortilla chips or vegetable sticks."
"
Variation: Substitute mozzarella or Muenster cheese for the Monterey Jack."
"
"

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks everyone!! Went to the store today to try the pace and cottage cheese one. Easy recipe LOL It certainly is different.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I hope you like KK. We all love it here in Arizona!"
"
I feel like I won a contest!! LMAO!!

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The best i got is called tostito salso.  What you do is go to your local grocery store and its in a glass jar costs about $3 its delicious!!                                      

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
also the one we do for everything is"
(i think it pretty well known)"
but still YUMMY and EASY"
"
onion dip and potato chips"
sour cream"
lipton onion soup mix"
"
mix "
let sit"
eat

G

hi cat dancer, do you have the salsa dip, avocado and olive dip, cotage cheese dit and black pepper honey dip recipees???  its very very nice. 

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Do the ranch mix and sour cream and also the lipton onion soup mix all the time...Wanted something a litte more fancy LOL.....Love vacants idea....but, alas, I do that every year LOL. Thanks all for your input.