• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired RED STAG DEPOSIT BONUS - 300% MATCH +25 FREE SPINS ALL WEEKEND!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

The fun is on the house ...

At Red Stag we love Fridays! And Saturdays! And most of all Sundays! Just because of that, this weekend, the drinks are on the house!
Your first deposit will earn you a Funtastic 300% Welcome bonus plus 25 Free spins on your favorite game! Choose your day and have fun:

Friday, April 8th
300% + 25 Spins on Fat Cat
DRINKSONUS1

Saturday, April 9th
300% + 25 Spins on Funky Chicken
DRINKSONUS2

Sunday, April 10th
300% + 25 Spins on Cool Bananas​
DRINKSONUS3

**Spins are only available on the dates specified**

How to redeem your bonus
1.Go to Cashier/Deposit
2.Enter the amount you wish to deposit (min $25) and continue.
3.Enter the coupon code you prefer to play the 25 spins and Validate.
4.Process your deposit.
5.Go back to the lobby and go to the game you chose to play the 25 spins.​
RS DRINKS ON US_ezgif-1951947673.jpg

clark68071908

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't know why I bother trying to use their codes, they ALWAYS say invalid code or that I am ineligible. I ALWAYS have to go to chat to claim a coupon. UGH!!! I'm chatting with them now, lets see if I can get it or if it's for new players only .....

Reactions: Mben

clark68071908

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I GOT IT! I chatted with Scarlett and she credited the 300% plus spins manually for me :)
So, yes, it does work for existing accounts :)

clark68071908

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, she said I could have it, I made my deposit and then she said NO, it is for 1st time depositors and I am arguing strenuously with her about it and that their promotions should be clear if it is for 1st time depositors .... I am seriously pissed (pardon) ...

clark68071908

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, crap, I was wrong and I should learn to read better ... Sookie your post does say 1st depost .... I am so, so sorry for my ranting on here ... can youy delete my mess?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:lol: :(

I'm so sorry clark. I suppose I should have written the "first deposit" part in bold or capital letters? I did actually wonder about it as I was making it, I feel sorta responsible.

clark68071908

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Good grief, Sookie, your post was fine, but Red Stag's promotions hardly ever specify 1st deposit, new player, whatever .... and even if you do qualify, you can't redeem the code in the cashier because "it is invalid" and you have to use chat ........................

Anyway, I must have already been in an ill mood the other day and I was so embarrassed that ya'll would think "Oh, no, she must be off her meds - here we go again!"

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Good grief, Sookie, your post was fine, but Red Stag's promotions hardly ever specify 1st deposit, new player, whatever .... and even if you do qualify, you can't redeem the code in the cashier because "it is invalid" and you have to use chat ........................

Anyway, I must have already been in an ill mood the other day and I was so embarrassed that ya'll would think "Oh, no, she must be off her meds - here we go again!"
oh sweetheart you are the last person I would think that about :heart:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGurl22222