• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Return of the Rudolph, by RTG.

omeg

Well, RTG did it again for us as they seem to do for each new Holiday season, and gave us a new game in the spirit of Christmas. It follows the other two that came before it, Santa Strikes Back, and Rudolphs Revenge. I dont know about anyone else, but I just love these games.  I played them all last Holiday season, and many times thru-out the year.Has anyone out there played this new game?  Do you like it? Do you not like it?  Is it to much like the other ones?  I played it yesterday , and although it seemed tuff to me to get the bonus,  I did enjoy quite a few good hits with the new wilds in the game. I got one bonus, and it was free spins. I am assuming there are other bonuses, depending on which thug you choose? Looking for feedback on the new game, and if you get a good hit on it, feel free to post it here.   Good Luck to all ..............                                                                                   Pam

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Never hit the bonus once. But I do like the expanding wild's, they have potential for big wins. Will try again sometime....My fav is lucky dragon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper