• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

rich reels not honoring promotion

virgie

NDF FRIEND
i deposited tonight 50.0 tonight and tried to get my promo and it said i was out of the time frame. but it was only 10pm are time. here is the promo add i gotWere promising jazzy cash at Rich Reels - get spinning! Deposit between: 50 and 1,000 Dollars on Monday and qualify for a 20% ; 50 and 1,000 Dollars on Tuesday and qualify for a 30% ; 50 and 1,000 Dollars on Wednesday and qualify for a 50% . Tuesdays 30% bonus and Wednesdays 50% bonus are only redeemable if youve qualified for the previous days bonus. <table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> Promo Period: Monday 14 July 2008 (00:00 EST) 16 July 2008 (23:59 PST ok... PST i thought was pacific standard time... well they are ahead of us and they say it is the 17th even though i am typing and it is only 1054pm now as i time my timehere is my conversation with chat;Please wait for a site operator to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

virgie

NDF FRIEND
after getting several emails back from them saying they were right i kept sending them an email telling them they were wrong and i got some addtl help from a fabalous friend.So thanks for all your help T and  I cant believe this company finally admitted that they were wrong. Vthey just sent me an email saying this:Hi Virginia, Thank you for your enquiry. Virginia upon investigation it seems the promotion did expire but on EST time hence the bonus did not claim. This also means your deposit was made within PST time on the 16th July. Management has authorized your account credit to be credited with a $25 bonus owing to you. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and have rectified the error for the next weeks promotion. Please feel free to contact our 24/7 helpdesk should you have any further queries. Have a great day! Warm regards, Kumaran Villento Brands Helpdesk <a href="mailto:Help@Villentosupport.com" title="mailto:Help@Villentosupport.com">Help@Villentobrands.com</a>  

belgamo2

Banned
Virgie,I'm glad belgamo was able to help you get this worked out.  You were totally in the right.  Good Luck with your well deserved deposit bonus!!latermyfriendtater,tacoPS did you ever try the teething tablets for Coulton that I told you about?  just wondering if they helped him feel any better and made it easier on his mamagrande!

virgie glad to hear that u were able to get your bonus now go win big with it so we can see somemore screenshots-- Edited by jacqueline at 02:31, 2008-07-20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackWoods94