• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Ruby Slots declining payout request due to missing documentation that I've sent three times

nheffington

Ruby Slots keeps declining my payout request. The reason? Missing documentation...even though I've sent the required documentation three times now. After the third decline, I called customer service. Was transferred two times, then when I finally had the attention of an operator, he put me on hold for over 20 minutes, then he acted like he was getting back on the phone with me by saying "ahh..yes Nicole I" but then hung up on me.

I stayed on the line because I thought my phone had malfunctioned and ironically, he got back on the line immediately thinking he was answering a new call, but it was me. This guy acted surprised and when I told him he was just talking to me a second ago, he said "no I wasn't" and immediately disconnected me. I had to call back and when I did, I was automatically connected to an answering machine advising me to leave a message.

Bottom line, I just want to know what documentation they think I am missing and I would like my payout request to be processed.

I wish I knew where their office was located so I could pay them a visit in person. This is so frustrating. Anyone know a manager number I can call or any tactics to use in order to get this resolved?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What is your login at Ruby Slots, nheffington? I'll see what I can find out for you.

You can message it to me if you want.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
The rep has gotten back to me and says they will try to contact you again.

Please let me know if they do or don't and then eventually whether the issue has been resolved.

Thanks!

nheffington

They never tried to contact me. I haven't heard back from them at all and my withdrawal is still in a pending status. This BS has been going on since May 13th. It's ridiculous. If they don't want to pay people their winnings, then they should find another business to venture in to. Anything you can do to escalate and help resolve this would be most appreciated. Would it help if I contacted the Better Business Bureau?

Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry nheffington, it is now the weekend and the rep Mben contacted will not be there again before Monday at which time I'm sure she will be willing to try again for you. As far as the Better Business Bureau? I'm going to have to say no, that will not help due to the nature of online gaming.

nheffington

Just a quick status update. Still have NOT received payment from Rubyslots. They finally approved the withdrawal, then I received a phone call from one of the representatives telling me a check would be sent within 7 days. It's been well over two weeks now and I have not received a check. Any suggestions or help on this would be appreciated. Thanks all. Nicole

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will bring this to Mben's attention and ask her to try the rep again on Monday, sorry you are having this experience :(

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the update, nheffington.

I'll take it to the rep tomorrow when she is in the office.

Mben

Staff member
The rep has assured me that you will be paid within this week after checking with finance.

The check is suppose to go out today or tomorrow and she said she would let me know when that happens.

Mben

Staff member
nheffington I have been told that payment has been sent and that a tracking # has been made available to you.

Can you confirm that about the tracking #?

As soon as you do, we can "resolve" this thread. :)