• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rushmore $10,000 Weekend Freeroll

omeg

Tourney starts in just over 30 minutes gang.Lets have some winners here at No Deposit Forum........Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck.........                                                                   Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
THAT'S SO AWESOME DEEJ!!! Finger crossed you hold the #2 spot! $1500 is a very nice prize! :roll:

omeg

Time to register for the tourney tonight.We have had some winners here at NDF, and I love to see it.Lets go get 'em tonight at Rushmores $10000 free roll.Get registered, and the tourney is at 8pm EST tonight and runs thru midday Sunday.                                                                                          Pam

omeg

Here is hoping you hold a nice top spot daniela6968. :thumb:The waiting is tuff for sure, wanting to check the scoreboard every few minutes. hahaHang in there.....                                                                    Pam

sandiegosex

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
you have to register for this? is it too latenow to register? that must be why i do not see it listed on their site ?

omeg

It isnt to late to register , but you do have to of been a depositor with Rushmore before in order for you to see the tourney listed.Hope this helps........                                                                                        Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The tourney has been cancled. I was in 68 place for 25.00 and I just went to check to see where I was at now and a pop came up saying that it was cancled. Live chat said that they are looking into it.

Tirileja

Banned
I was in place 17 for $65 when it got cancelled. It will not come back says livechat so there will be no money for me.I can live without those $65 but I feel so sad for those who where at the first places. To lose over $1000 just because RTG messed things up must be awful.

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was in 12th place and had won the PJP during my play.The one time I do well this happens!Rats!

Mben

Staff member
Do we dare register for this weekend's freeroll considering what happened last week? I did. :lol:

omeg

daniela6968 wrote: Yay, I placed and got $30. :)
 Yay.......Good deal.Now turn that $30 into lots more..........:roll:                                                              Pam

Mben

Staff member
Registration is open for this weekend's freeroll. Get registered and don't forget to play it like I did last weekend. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle