• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rushmore saga

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have email Tara and told her that many times, but  she  will not answer my emails. I was thinking of  of filling out the CDS like Angela did , but will try calling before I do that.  If neither  one works, then I guess there is nothing else I can do.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well finially received an email from Tara  a few minutes ago. She said that my winnings were just resent this morning to my bank  debit card. That was the only option I had, because they said they are no longer sending checks.She said it will take 3-5 days to reach my account, not counting weekends. After waiting 4 1/2 months, I sure hope there will be no problems. I will keep you updated.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Well finially received an email from Tara  a few minutes ago. She said that my winnings were just resent this morning to my bank  debit card. That was the only option I had, because they said they are no longer sending checks.She said it will take 3-5 days to reach my account, not counting weekends. After waiting 4 1/2 months, I sure hope there will be no problems. I will keep you updated.
 Wishing you the best nikkidog. May you have your winnings very soon after this long ordeal.                                                                      Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
YES, YES, YIPPIE, I received my money from Rushmore. I just checked my checking account and it was credited yesterday. Can't believe it is finially over. :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

omeg

nikkidog wrote: YES, YES, YIPPIE, I received my money from Rushmore. I just checked my checking account and it was credited yesterday. Can't believe it is finially over. :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:
 A perfect ending.....:roll:Im so happy for you.                                                    Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikkidog wrote: YES, YES, YIPPIE, I received my money from Rushmore. I just checked my checking account and it was credited yesterday. Can't believe it is finially over. :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:
YAY! Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy your winnings you worked so hard to get. I am glad you did not back down and kept on them! 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Can we assume that you won't be depositing there anytime soon?:surprise:  Their Friday freebie tournament is the only thing I will play there :thumb:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I  have not deposited there  since way before I won the money from the  tourney that I just received.  Like you, and I am sure many others, only play the Friday free tourney, which my husband  usually plays. If  he wins I told him he can fight with them for 4 1/2 months. I do have to say, that they sent it out on April 12th and I received it yesterday April 14th, but that is not enough to make me deposit.