1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rushmore saga

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by PSP, Oct 19, 2011.

1. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I have email Tara and told her that many times, but  she  will not answer my emails. I was thinking of  of filling out the CDS like Angela did , but will try calling before I do that.  If neither  one works, then I guess there is nothing else I can do.
  2. nikkidog

Well finially received an email from Tara  a few minutes ago. She said that my winnings were just resent this morning to my bank  debit card. That was the only option I had, because they said they are no longer sending checks.She said it will take 3-5 days to reach my account, not counting weekends. After waiting 4 1/2 months, I sure hope there will be no problems. I will keep you updated.
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Wishing you the best nikkidog. May you have your winnings very soon after this long ordeal.                                                                      Pam
  4. nikkidog

YES, YES, YIPPIE, I received my money from Rushmore. I just checked my checking account and it was credited yesterday. Can't believe it is finially over. :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

A perfect ending.....:roll:Im so happy for you.                                                    Pam
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

YAY! Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy your winnings you worked so hard to get. I am glad you did not back down and kept on them! [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  7. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Can we assume that you won't be depositing there anytime soon?:surprise:  Their Friday freebie tournament is the only thing I will play there :thumb:
  8. nikkidog

I  have not deposited there  since way before I won the money from the  tourney that I just received.  Like you, and I am sure many others, only play the Friday free tourney, which my husband  usually plays. If  he wins I told him he can fight with them for 4 1/2 months. I do have to say, that they sent it out on April 12th and I received it yesterday April 14th, but that is not enough to make me deposit.