• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rushmore Tourney Win

omeg

A very nice win for sure. Congrats to you. :thumb:                                                                           Pam

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well  I played on my 400.00. Said I would only play down to 350.00, but  I was getting some good hits and cashed out 725.00. Decided to stop there, before I got a dry spell.

mixx

Banned
I won $35 too!!! HooraY!!! Played it in less than 5 mins. Didn't get free spins at all. I'm not complaining cuz it was off a freeroll. can't beat that with a bat!

omeg

mixx wrote: I won $35 too!!! HooraY!!! Played it in less than 5 mins. Didn't get free spins at all. I'm not complaining cuz it was off a freeroll. can't beat that with a bat!
 High Five to you Mixx........:thumb:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am doing my withdrawal by wire transfer which is my only option. Now they need a swift code for my bank to  to withdraw.w ill the bank ask me what I need it for and if they do what do I tell them.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The bank will not ask you what you need it for and if they do, tell them to buzz off and give it to you. You can actually look on the internet for swift codes for banks all over the US. CONGRATS on your cashout nikki! And congrats to the others who won prizes in the tourney! I haven't won anything for a while there after a nice run I had winning something (little) almost every week a few months back.-- Edited by Mben on Monday 28th of November 2011 12:23:21 PM

WTG
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just received an email saying that my withdrawal for 725.00 has been approved and that I should receive in within 10-14 days. Hope it is not going to be a long , long process.