• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SAMBA SPINS AT GRAND EAGLE

omeg

download.spark
Hi  gang:Dean at Grand Eagle gave me a freebie as I usually do not take bonuses when I do play there.  No one else will give me a bonus, but he did, so hats off to Dean.Anyways:The bonus was only 10 bucks he gave me so I was only betting .50 when I hit this.                                                                                                     Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Did you ever get your withdrawal from them? PMM??
 Sure did kitty, and it didnt take but about 9 days if I remember.  Sorry I never updated that thread. I got so excited when the Fed-ex man drove up I lost all touch with my responsibilities. haha  I'm still playing this chip so Ill let you all know if I have another cashout.                                                                                                 Pam

omeg

You know gang? We all do this I think. As I sit here and look at that screenshot, I say to myself If ONLY I had been betting higher. Then we think of the possibilities it would of brought us. hahahahahah                                                                                           Pam

omeg

sambeau wrote: Dean is awsome..He takes time to look for you to see if any freebies are available
 I couldnt agree more.......:roll::roll:                                                                        Pam