• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Santa's Lil Helper

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Miya was helping her mom shopping at Target the other night. My granddaughter is just so damn cute! (I'm biased! lol) -- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 4th of December 2013 05:22:30 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
She sure is a doll. Your are really blessed with 3 beautiful grandchildren.  I can't believe my 2 oldest are 12 and 13 already. They grow up fast.

omeg

Mben, I have got to tell you this, that baby really does look like you. I see the resemblence in each new pic you share.I think that is awesome. :roll: She is adorable. 

Mben

Staff member
Thanks, ladies! Pam, you think she resembles me? I don't see it. There's times she looks just like my daughter at that age but I rarely see that too.Here's a pic of me when I was a tiny bit older than Miya. Nevermind the hair and the fact that I'm trying to catch flies in my mouth. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I see it in almost every pic you post.The shape of her face, and her eyes......they scream Mben is my Grandma. lolSometimes when you are so close to the person, it is hard to see it.Funny Story:My brother and I get how much we look alike every where we go together.We simply look at eachother in question and say .... I don't see it   hahaYou really do Mben.

Mben

Staff member
My daughter sends me pics of Miya saying here's another little Michele so I guess it's true since you are saying it too, Pam. "
She says the same thing as you and your brother when people tell her her and I look alike ... I don't see it. Then she rolls her eyes and says Gawd, my mom doesn't need a bigger head! when people really think we are sisters. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699