• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Santa's Phone Number - For members with good little boys and girls ... grandkids included!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
He answered when I called! (a bit excited that Santa answered me. lol) The kids will get a kick outta this! :santa:-- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 18th of December 2013 05:43:09 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
  For those of you who can't see the picture, the number is ... (951)-262-3062  -- Edited by Mben on Friday 20th of December 2013 11:23:11 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Hahahaha. Mben, look at the gif, then really look at the number posted, for those who can't see the gif! ooooopsie! Only caught it myself, as my Grand daughter is here, and it kept saying not in service hehe. The number for anyone who needs it, is 1-951-262-3062.

Mben

Staff member
Oh jeeze! I couldn't get anything right with this thread! :lol:"
First my pic does not show up, then I have that teeny tiny (hahahahaha) phone number error. "
All fixed now, Mikey. Thanks for pointing that out. At least there is still time to get a call to Santa in before the big guy starts to make his rounds.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
My Jasmine is 8, and quite shy. I dialed, handed her the phone, and the fun began! She just stood there, the facial expressions were priceless! Thanks Michele, you made my day with this one.

Mben

Staff member
Mikey7a wrote: My Jasmine is 8, and quite shy. I dialed, handed her the phone, and the fun began! She just stood there, the facial expressions were priceless! Thanks Michele, you made my day with this one.
I'm so happy to have shared this with the forum and that you and Jasmine enjoyed your call with Santa, Mikey. To me, Christmas is ALL about the kids anymore. Starting with Jesus' birth to the kid's excitement over Santa Claus. From the adults in my life, it's what should I get you? And this is what you can get me ... That takes the fun out of Christmas for me. My neighbor gave me a homemade baked goodies Christmas basket yesterday. That made my day! Unexpected surprises and little children's love for Santa is what it is all about.I hope Jasmine gets everything she wants from Santa this year! They all deserve to whether they have been naughty or nice. :santa: