1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!\ FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! ~ $50 CASH PRIZE! ~ CLOSES 9-12-13

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Aug 9, 2013.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Awww, that is amazing nikkidog!!! God Bless you and your Husband. :roll: 
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Isn't that the truth my friend? So many friends and they slowly vanish thru the years. Yes, Facebook, truely brings people together.Thanks for entering the contest. :roll:
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Enter Enter Enter.... this awesome free contest. :roll::roll::roll:
  4. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Who else wants to join this awesome free contest?I miss those great stories.Please keep them coming gang. :roll:
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

nikkidog and peteyweestro ... thanks for entering and sharing! :biggrin:"
    Who else wants a shot at free cash? :question: If you do, enter the contest!
  6. guerrix

guerrix NEW MEMBER

Mine was from when i used to go to school in my bike... until the day i lost 4 tooths... never again."
    My pick 4264
  7. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Oh My Goodness...........Thats a memory that we tend to want to fade away. haha That must  of been just awful. Regardless, thanks for sharing it guerrix, and thanks for entering the free contest.Wishing you good luck. :roll: 
  8. Mben

Awww, did you crash on your bike, guerrix? That's terrible, if so. :goodluck:
  9. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

1795 lucky me:yourock:My worst experience was trying to do an ollie on my brothers skateboard to impress a guy and ended up with a concussion and a horrific shinner:surprise:i was 12:laughhard:
  10. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Whoops  :lol:That is not the way it was supposed to of turned out huh cat?  Poor thing.The things we do to impress others.  hahaThanks for entering, and good luck to you. :roll:
  11. Mben

Ouch! Thanks for your entry, cat! :cooldude:[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  12. sharon030161

sharon030161 MEMBER

I always got made fun of because of my last name which was price, the boy's always called me price tag lol "
    # 2506 thanks
  13. Mben

Thanks for entering Sharon! :roll:"
    The contest closes this Thursday evening. "
    Anyone else want to enter for the chance to win $50 cold hard cash?
  14. Janet0023

Janet0023 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I was in class on my first day of school. I remember sitting at a green table with a girl who's name I wont mention. She was telling me to do my handwriting but I said that I didn't know how to. She called me stupid so I threw my pencil case at her face and got a detention. Good thing all I had to do for detention was stay in the class at lunch time and clean the whiteboard - it's better than sitting in a 'no talking room' after school! I also remember looking down at the mat and seeing a boy playing with lego making a truck. He couldn't pronounce the word 'truck' properly and the teacher was trying to teach him how. I wonder why I remembered these things? It's not that interesting anyway but the detention on the first day IS kind of funny, I never like school all I was a bad kid in school!!!!            Thank you for making these great contest possible  Janet0023:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:#9052                                                                                                                                   
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  15. Mben

Detention on your first day of school, Janet? You bad, bad girl! lol "
    I remember things from way back in pre-school. Just a couple of things that are etched in my memory from back then and I wonder why too. "
    Thanks for entering! :roll:
  16. Mben

The contest closes tonight at 7 PM EST. "
    If you want the chance to win $50 cash, get entered! "
    :goodluck:
  17. Mben

Good luck everyone! See you in an hour!
  18. Mben

[​IMG] QUEENMAP YOU HAVE WON $50 IN  [​IMG]   :bigclap:  CONGRATULATIONS!  :bigclap: FL STATE PLAY 4 EVENING LOTTO #'s 5 - 9 - 6 - 6  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  19. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Woohoo Thank you so much NDF for the contest! Got to love winning anything now a days. :roll::yourock:
  20. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Congrats queenmap!!!!Thank you for your participation in the contest. :yourock:
  21. Mben

Enjoy your prize, queenmap! :roll: