• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Send in your advance orders now. ADORABLE KITTENS...Ready in 4 weeks. LOL

omeg

Hi Gang:Ahhh yes, country living at its best.There is a stray cat that my neighbor and I call Peaches. She takes turns going from one house to the next asking for food, milk, and love.  We happily fill her requests.Peaches was unmistakingly pregnant when I moved in here just a couple months ago. I knew it was important to give her lots of food and fresh water so her babies had a chance of being healthy when they were born. About two weeks ago, when Patches came for her morning feeding, (she meows outisde my office window) there was no doubt she had given birth somewhere to those kittens of hers.Now, if I were a stray cat, where would I have kittens? lol.I tried several times to find them on my own, but no luck. I even followed Peaches one day, and she lead me out to the woods, and then took off and left me to fend for myself.Well, Just yesterday I get a knock on the door. My neighbor was all excited. They had found the kittens.There are 5 of them.  Their eyes are just opening, and they are all active and normal looking.  Peaches is doing a great job taking care of them, and I just know my looking after peaches helped those babies too.When we peeked in on Peaches and the babies, Peaches seemed happy to see us and not the least bit upset her secret was out.So, they are no more than 2 weeks old, and in about another 4 weeks, My neighbor and I will have 5 little ones to look after and find homes for.Peaches is adorable and friendly, and needs to be taken in as well so she cant continue to have unwanted babies.Peaches decided to have them in an old out building that was warm, dry, and private.  They are in a little cubby hole, that you just about have to contort yourself in order to see them. Send in your advance orders now.  Kittens in about 4 weeks. You pay shipping and handling. LOLI woke up this morning and wanted to run to see the kittens, just like a little kid. hahaI'll go peek in on Peaches and the babies tonight and snap some pictures. I'll post them soon.Thanks for letting me share.                                                                                       Pam

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
If I didn't have 4 cats already and a landlord that wasn't too happy about them I would gladly take ALL of them in Pam!Be sure to get mother spayed though.Maybe they have low cost clinics near you.

omeg

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
Holly56 wrote: If I didn't have 4 cats already and a landlord that wasn't too happy about them I would gladly take ALL of them in Pam!Be sure to get mother spayed though.Maybe they have low cost clinics near you.
 Absolutley Holly. Peaches will be taken to a place  called SOS , and they spay or nueter animals at little or no charge. Seeing as she is a stray there will be little cost involved. Ill gladly pay it to see her not produce any more unwanted kittens in the world.  It is so important that people do that. :roll:Here are some pics of the kittens and Peaches, fresh off the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'll take one! I'm just trying to decide between BBQ'd and deep fried :surprise:Seriously, they are very cute - and I already have 3 rescue animals :)

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh great..thanks for sharing pics now Pam! Now I sooo want one!!! Although, can't have any here. :(