1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\Show Us Your Favorite Video\ Contest Poll #1

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]Now is the time for all No Deposit Forum members to vote for their favorite posted YouTube video. Which one made you cry the most or laugh the most or give you the most warm fuzzies?? We want all the members to vote! You did not need to enter in the contest to vote on the videos that were posted. [​IMG] [​IMG] Let's show the contestants who we think had the BEST video of all!! [​IMG] <a href="forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=37805351" title="Enjoy the Show!">To view the videos, grab some popcorn, click here and enjoy the show!!</a> (personally, I laughed, cried and was in awe!) BECAUSE OF THE LIMITATION OF THE POLLING OPTION, THIS POLL IS POSTED IN TWO SEPARATE THREADS, BE SURE TO VISIT BOTH THREADS IN ORDER TO FIND THE VIDEO YOU WANT TO VOTE ON! <a href="forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=38321057" title="POLL #2">Poll #2</a> In case of a tie, whomever posted their video first will win. Polls close on 9/23/10
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Oh, this is a fun contest.   Thanks for setting up the polls Mben.  [​IMG]Good Luck all..........                                                                                 Pam
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. MommyMachine

MommyMachine A Mommy Machine

Ok, so I would vote for the Double Rainbow one if I were you [​IMG]
  4. Mben

This is going to be so hard me to vote for the best one. I am serious when I say that I laughed till I cried and then cried for real watching them. "
    "
  5. skfalqt314

skfalqt314 Madame of the Slots

LOVE the videos, everyone!!! This has been a great contest because we all got some laughs out of it!!! :)
  6. Mben

[​IMG][​IMG]
  7. becksfun

becksfun WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Oh Come On!!! You know my little grandson is cute!! Vote for baby Braylon who just turned 3 yesterday!!![​IMG][​IMG]
  8. Mben

The winner will be named at 8 PM EST."
    "
    Good luck to all who entered!