• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Sloto Cash - Red, White and Blewww me away!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My hunny game me $35 to play today. I took a 200% bonus so I had $105 to play. Gold Rush sucked so I went to Seven and Bars with $60 left. Started at .30 a spin and felt it was gonna hit soon. Bumped it to .75 and got this baby!! I still have a playthrough to get through with fingers crossed!
sloto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
WAy to goooooooooooo Mben... you can do it girl i have faith in ya lol. Hope you make that playthrough... you been hot lately keep it up.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HOLY CHIT BATMAN!!after you get that playthrough made you find that cashout button woman!!! and dont gimme any of that crap about continuing to play to get comp  points either!!!

virgie

NDF FRIEND
u have such great luck with the reg. slots. cant get nothing. love it though that you do. i hope u get to cash out... keep it up  love seeing your screen shot. and thank hubby from us that he gave u some money to play with.once in awhile my daughter comes over with a prepaid atm card. love it.. she knows i play so it is such a nice gift.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I made the playthrough and am sitting on $378. What to do?? Play or cashout?? Decisions, decisions..........PLAY!!! LOL We'll see what I cashout...... later."
"
Thanks for all the WTG's everyone!

davidkohcg

THEME PARK PLAYER
My suggestion is cashout & later take thier bonus again but if you find their slots is still loose then play with it.Most of the time I keep continue playing will lost in the end.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
what is wrong with you guys?-if you ask belgamo he would say cashoutlet me know how you do!

ishin

Banned
WoWserz! Way to Go Mben!  What a lovely Hit! First, you are half evil with 3-3-3...and now 7-7-7...I'm afraid to see what you'd hit if you were full evil 6-6-6Congrats!

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow sorry I almost missed this one. It is excellent and one of my favorite Rival slots.(cause that and pigskin are the only ones that have been good to me really) LOL WTG girl.  3rd times a charm?  4th 5th?  seems like it to me.  :)