• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Sloto Cash Win

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just cashed this out from Sloto Cash. Been playing for 2 days going up and down. Decided to cash out and not take a chance of losing it. Just figured out to resize the pictures.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    562.6 KB · Views: 445
Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well that was $96 on a $0.40 bet there at the end wasn't it? Not bad. I used to love that game but it's been ages since I was able to hit anything playing it.

Way to go nikki :cheer:

Reactions: Mben

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, got the 25 free spins 3 times for a total of 75 free spins. Thought it would have paid more with all those free spins, but not complaining, satisfied with what I got.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Nice cashout once again, nikki! :bigclap:

I played the free spins they gave out for Father's Day on Aladdin's Wishes and the night I played them, the game was hot. I stayed on the game after the free spins and played for a long time. It was hot enough that I have been hitting that game at other RTG's playing free chips.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Actually I let my husband play for a while ( which I usually don"t do ) when the PT has been met. I was telling him to get off that game because he wasn't getting anything, and then he got the free spins, so we cashed out after that. Now he thinks he is so hot. LOL

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Actually I let my husband play for a while ( which I usually don"t do ) when the PT has been met. I was telling him to get off that game because he wasn't getting anything, and then he got the free spins, so we cashed out after that. Now he thinks he is so hot. LOL
Oh I hate it when that happens :lol: