• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SLOTS JUNGLE DISAPPOINTMENT

mikeyhorror

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Slots Jungle - what a disappointment. I have been depositing at Slots Jungle for quite some time.  I won over $3,000.00.  I requested a withdraw.  I was amazed to find out that they approved $500 - put the balance in my account and realized it would take me more than 3 months to get my money. They are payment me in installments -so I have to withdraw $500 every 2 weeks until I have withdrawn it all. What a huge disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

This is standard practice for a withdrawl from here.  It is a awful thing to put players thru that after it is so hard to win.  Not much we can do about it though.You hang in there, and get all your money from them. You can do it.You are right, it is a disappointing moment when we discover this is the way our withdraw will be handled.                                                                                                                                       Pam

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Yeah, then after all of that, they probably will bonus ban you, like they did me! Unreal, these darn RTG's!!! Guess they got us though. I very seldom go to land-based anymore, which I really should....

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i quit doin business with jungle slots dec.2011 haven't deposited there since...club world sites is only place i play now:cigar:

mikeyhorror

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
More drama from slots jungle.Instead of the wire transfer I requested I was told they sent me a check - of course, to my OLD address -they never updated it when I asked them to, and now  I will probably never get it. :pants:for you Slots Jungle

lyndalou

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have been playing there for over a year - deposited MUCHO and have yet to hit that w/d button - but now you are putting a sour taste in my mouth! Seems kinda lousy to me, I deposit over 600.00 a month there and if I can only w/d 500.00 every 3 months - hummmm lets do the math? I think I am going to have to find a new place..............Lyndalou

mikeyhorror

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well still no money from Slots Jungle.  They never changed my address which I sent them months ago, they sent me checks on 7/30 and 8/6 - now they keep telling me we can't send a wire transfer until the checks are cancelled.   This has been going on way too long. Deleted them from my computer and hope you all BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEPOSITING. All they keep telling me is I'm sorry, this takes time and my favorite we will get back to you.   They never have once gotten back to me - so I guess I will kiss that money goodbye.   JUST BEWARE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeyhorror

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Actually, I just received and email this morning telling me that my wire transfer was sent today.  So, we will see in a couple days. Thanks so much!