• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Slots Jungle

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cashing this out right now, not going to risk loosing it. Waitng to receive the 100.00 from the free chip I won on, so that will make it 620.00. Very satisfied with that.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Very nice, nikki! :clap:I'm assuming that this is from your money and not a free chip? If so, that's awesome you had no max cashout! :thumb:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, it was my own money.  I was hitting on everything.  First I got 5 money bags on Cyote Cash which paid 100.00 plus the 20 free spins, then it retriggered.  Then I got the 100 free spins on Ocean Dreams and that paid 100.00 plus the 100 free spins. Then I got a hit on T Rex which paid over 100.00. I was up to almost 700.00.  Then as usual it starting cooling off, so I decided to take the 520.00, before that was gone.  So I will end up with 720.00 between my 100.00 win at Sloto Cash and the 100.00 win from Slots Jungle, which were both from a free chip.  Now just have to wait. Hope it won't be too long.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Pam, do you know how they are about paying.  I haven't had a cash out there in a very long time.
 You know nikkidog, on the forum here we have not had anyone cash out from there that I remember, for some time.  Therefore I dont know exactly how the payout will go for you.Lets hope for the best, and remember, if we need to get involved with the rep, we are here for you. :roll: By the way........I just wanted to thank you for being an awesome, longtime, forum member.  It means alot to Mben, Belgamo and myself. :yourock:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you Pam. I love this forum and you guys are the best. You are like  family and even though we have never met in person I consider you,  Mben and Bell  my true friends.  You always take an interest in  what I post , my many pictures of my family and grand kids , my cakes and my deserts, and of course of my winning screen shots ( which have not been many lately ).  So take care my friend and  I am so glad that you came back to the forum.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received a check today for the 100.00 withdrawal from Slots Jungle that was approved on June 11th. Six business days after approval. I am good with that. I was not sure if it was from them because I am still waiting for a 100.00 withdrawal from Sloto Cash  that was approved on June 5th  that I have not received  yet.  Went to live chat at Slots Jungle  and said yes, it was from them. Then he told me that my withdrawal for the 520. that was approved today will also be sent by check, and he said that I should receive it in about the same time frame as the one I got today.  Just wanted you know that so far everything is good with these 2 withdrawals. 

omeg

Thats excellent news nikkidog!!!!We do appreciate you letting us know. :yourock: Enjoy your cash outs.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received and email this morning and said the check  for the  520.00 was sent out yesterday, I am assuming it  was also sent by FedEx. Will let you know when I receive it. Still waiting for the 100.00 from Sloto Cash that was approved on June 5th.  Received  email from them yesterday  that said it will be sent out shortly and they will let me know when. My last withdrawal from them didn't take this long.  Very satisfied with Slots Jungle.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That's great, nikki! Glad to hear your money is rolling in for ya! WTG Slots Jungle!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received my check from Slots Jungle for the 520.00 yesterday, and also the 100.00 payment from Sloto Cash ( that one was a wire transfer ).  So now I  am all caught up.  Now there will probably be a big gap before  I win any thing else. 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you, and I am happy to say that Slots Jungle paid in a very timely manner. Received my money right on time.