• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SLOTS OF VEGAS / PRISM CODES

Tinkerbell1980

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just received today MAR25FREE (playthrough $500) <table align="center" width="440" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> $25 FREE CHIP Slots & Keno ONLY!20X Playthrough$50 Max Cash-OutRedeem: MAR25FREE No Deposit Required If your last transaction with us was a free chip, you must first make a deposit before redeeming this chip, or risk voiding your winnings. From PRISM -- Edited by Tinkerbell1980 at 19:54, 2008-03-25

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinkerbell1980

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
New Prism FREE CHIP:  NEWPRISM10 for depositing members only.  No Playthrough!! 

misterep

Banned
anytime
floating.gif

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
PLAYER APPRECIATION!"
"
Dear Michele,"
"
It's time for Slots of Vegas to throw out those Player Appreciation Chips again! Use the coupon below that pertains to you and your player class to come in and play for free today!"
"
Regular Players:"
$30 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$60 Maximum Withdrawal"
Redeem:"
APRAPP30"
(No deposit required) "
High Rollers:"
$120 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$360 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP120"
(No deposit required) Silver VIP's:"
$270 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$1,350 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP270"
(No deposit required) "
Gold VIP's:"
$550 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$2,750 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP550"
(No deposit required) Platinum VIP's:"
$900 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$6,300 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP900"
(No deposit required) "
Please only attempt to redeem the free chip coupon that applies to you and your player class. If you are unsure of what your player class is, or you would like to find out how to increase your VIP Status here, please contact us immediately. If your last transaction with us was a free chip, please do not claim any of these chips as we do not allow more than one free chip between each deposit. "

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
  coupon code APR40FREE for your $40 free.  It is a $40 FREE CHIP that can be used to play only Slot Machine or Keno. The chip has a 20X playthrough requirement, and an $80 maximum allowed withdrawal. Once you have downloaded and created an account ..............they say but i was able to use in both PRISM and SOV.

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
(Miss Heather)??? Now isnt that what u would call a unmarried woman???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Just messing with ya...... Your all are most welcome

tjioehan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Slots of Vegas"
PLAYER APPRECIATION!"
"
Dear hermanharianto,"
"
It's time for Slots of Vegas to throw out those Player Appreciation Chips again! Use the coupon below that pertains to you and your player class to come in and play for free today!"
"
Regular Players:"
$30 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$60 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP30"
(No deposit required) "
High Rollers:"
$120 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$360 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP120"
(No deposit required) Silver VIP's:"
$270 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$1,350 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP270"
(No deposit required) "
Gold VIP's:"
$550 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$2,750 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP550"
(No deposit required) Platinum VIP's:"
$900 Free Chip"
20X Playthrough"
$6,300 Maximum Withdrawal"
APRAPP900"
(No deposit required) "
Please only attempt to redeem the free chip coupon that applies to you and your player class. If you are unsure of what your player class is, or you would like to find out how to increase your VIP Status here, please contact us immediately. If your last transaction with us was a free chip, please do not claim any of these chips as we do not allow more than one free chip between each deposit. "
"
"
PLAY ANY GAMES:"
140% BONUS"
Slots & Keno ONLY! "
NO Playthrough"
No Max Cash-Out"
APRAPP140"
Deposit $50 or More"
(Redeem Unlimited Times)"
450% BONUS"
Slots and Keno ONLY!"
20X Playthrough"
10X Max Cash-Out "
APRAPP450"
Deposit $30 or More"
95% BONUS"
Slots and Keno ONLY!"
No Playthrough"
No Max Cash-Out"
APRAPP95"
Deposit $30 or More"
"
"
INSURANCE BONUSES based on your deposit amount:"
Make a deposit of $100 or more: Get an additional 100% INSURANCE"
Make a deposit of $250 or more: Get an additional 150% INSURANCE"
Make a deposit of $500 or more: Get an additional 250% INSURANCE"
"
"
And thank 's you for this chip code : coupon code APR40FREE for your $40 free they work for me that new i just get from email !!!

misterep

Banned
RE: RE: SLOTS OF VEGAS / PRISM CODES

so did Newsurvivor30thanks belgamo
floating.gif

belgamo2

Banned
hmcvaney2006 wrote: (Miss Heather)??? Now isnt that what u would call a unmarried woman???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Just messing with ya...... Your all are most welcome
Nope Miss in my book is wut I call cool chicks who have earned my respect !!! And that Miss Heather, you have way done !!! You have been outgoing, friendly and an asset to this board from day one of joining.....you def have my seal of hot sauce approval!!latermissheatertater,misstaco~cuz if u don't respect yourself...who will..lol

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
Well in that case by alllllllllllllllll means Miss Heather me all u like........(smiling big) And as far as this part of your statement taco dear...... You have been outgoing, friendly and an asset to this board from day one of joining..... its not hard to be when your with great people (online or off) who (OH MY GAWD.......im having a brain freeze moment here.....LOL!!!!!) Any whoooooooo......I think and hope u know what I mean....You all here have been great people and a blast.......I'm glad that I did find this form.

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
NEW PRISM CODE

$50 FREE CHIP 2nd Chance Free Chip 20X Playthrough$100 Max Cash-Out Redeem Coupon: SWIMMING50 (No deposit requiredHOPE THIS ONE IS DONE RIGHT OPPS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch