1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Sookie In Her Sunday Best

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Sookie, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I was talking to Mben on Skype saying that I don't usually dress up and put makeup on like other women do, and that it doesn't come naturally to me. I had to think of a way to get my point across to her somehow.

So I sent her two pictures saying This is how I think I look when I try to dress up. with one pic, and How I really look with the other pic.

It took her less than 3 minutes to send this back- my pictures and my words all beautifully Photo Shopped together, which is amazing because I have no idea how she did it that quickly as hard as she was laughing!

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Hilarious! :biglol:Sookie, I so needed a GOOD laugh and that did it! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That's me Sookie, I don't where makeup either. And when I try to dress up I always think I look horrible. LOL!
  4. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I'm just not a girly girl. I mean don't get me wrong I'm easy enough on the eyes, but just plain. I don't have the gene that allows me to be able to style my hair. I never could do anything to my hair - EVER.Anyway, I thought Mben was going to pee herself laughing. :laughhard:
  5. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

What a great way to login this morning and find this! You just started my day off in a terrific way! I will be stilling that pic for pinterest! Still lmao!
  6. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Are you going to still it? :question: Or are you going to steal it?