1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

support for andy

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Chars, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Chars

Chars WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hey guys just got word that Andy father is in hospital as he suffered a major heart attack and thats why andy hasn't been around.As he is a good friend to us all i would just like to ask you all please to help Andy through this traumatic and stressful time to show your support and say a prayer for his dad (only 57) to get better and be home again real soon.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. I_am_Loni

I_am_Loni WELL KNOWN MEMBER

my prayers are with them
  3. stef1965

stef1965 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I wish Andy , his father and all off the family and friends , much strenght in this hard time ..... prayers are for you all !!!!  HEEL VEEL STERKTE KEREL , OOK VOOR DE HELE FAMILIE !!!!!!!!
  4. Chars

Chars WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i put a prayer for them in prayer thread, feel free to join me guys
  5. sashasmom

sashasmom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

our prayers are with him I hope everyone is holding up I know it is a hard timei
  6. Kraziegurl79

Kraziegurl79 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

My thoughts and prayers goes out to Andy...especially because this had happened around the holidays. I can't possibly imagine how hard this is for him.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  7. klh374

klh374 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray he will be home soon! God bless!
  8. royalflush525

royalflush525 NEW MEMBER

My prays are with the family and may god watch over all.
  9. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family!
  10. AceAndyAce

AceAndyAce WELL KNOWN MEMBER

First of all, i would like to thank everybody who showed support in the topics for me and my family. It made me really stronger.Last weekend my dad got a heart attack. Fortunally he was at thehospital when it happend, was feeling sick a few days. So they fixed him, and everything is going ok, under circumstances.Next week he will get home, the doctors told us.The thing is, this happens to all my uncles too, there is some diseasein the family. Only, they got it in their mid 30s. So im preparing,whenever i feel something, to take direct action.Well, wanted to let you know i really appreciated it!Thanks, Andy
  11. crazyashell

crazyashell CRAZY ROLLER

Andy I am so glad that your dad is doing better
  12. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

So very glad he is doing better!
  13. klh374

klh374 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That is great news!
  14. deej

deej DOWN UNDER PLAYER

It's nice to see your dads doing better Andy i wish you both the best for luck:)
  15. peteyweestro

peteyweestro FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

Glad to hear your dad is doing better