• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

support for andy

Chars

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey guys just got word that Andy father is in hospital as he suffered a major heart attack and thats why andy hasn't been around.As he is a good friend to us all i would just like to ask you all please to help Andy through this traumatic and stressful time to show your support and say a prayer for his dad (only 57) to get better and be home again real soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I wish Andy , his father and all off the family and friends , much strenght in this hard time ..... prayers are for you all !!!!  HEEL VEEL STERKTE KEREL , OOK VOOR DE HELE FAMILIE !!!!!!!!

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My thoughts and prayers goes out to Andy...especially because this had happened around the holidays. I can't possibly imagine how hard this is for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

klh374

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray he will be home soon! God bless!

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
First of all, i would like to thank everybody who showed support in the topics for me and my family. It made me really stronger.Last weekend my dad got a heart attack. Fortunally he was at thehospital when it happend, was feeling sick a few days. So they fixed him, and everything is going ok, under circumstances.Next week he will get home, the doctors told us.The thing is, this happens to all my uncles too, there is some diseasein the family. Only, they got it in their mid 30s. So im preparing,whenever i feel something, to take direct action.Well, wanted to let you know i really appreciated it!Thanks, Andy