• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SURGERY

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I need a prayer for my husband's upcoming surgery, we FINALLY found someone who thinks they can do it. He has to have 2, 1 on his neck and 1 on his lower back. Right now he is in a wheelchair and can walk about 20 feet if he has to. He is in constant pain (except when he is numb). The surgeon is very arrogant and has a horrible bedside manner, but he is all we could find in the southeast who will do the surgery. The injury has put an end to our income and we are praying for miracles all the way around. I noticed there are several other people praying for some of the same miracles, I will keep you all in my prayers. God Bless.Trish

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My prayers will be with you and your husband and your family, Trish.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My prayers are with your family as well. Believe in miracles, cause they are very real. Keep your faith, and know that God is listening.

Norleen8

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You and yours are in our prayers. Keep the faith and always believe.  God is always listening!! Hope your husband has a speedy recovery. God Bless!