• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

TAJBINGO $20 FOR FREE

dmcali

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HERE IS THE WEBSITE  www.tajbingo.com SIGN UP A NEW ACCOUNT AND AND YOU GET 20 DOLLARS RIGHT AWAY. GOOD LUCK I DONT HAVE THE T&C'S BUT THEY ARE ON THE WEBSITE.

kkessler

New York Gambler
Well Thanks Dmcali!! I went to the site to check it out and get my free $20 and I won a couple of bingos and that money gets separated into a cash account that then you can use for the slots games and i am actually ahead of the game by $82 . I'm letting the games rest before I try to up it some more!! "
"
I like the site"
"
Thanks

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is too cool kkessler !!! And thanks dmcali !!  I'm on my way there !!-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 19:45, 2008-01-12

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
  A New Place 2 Play? 
headbang.gif
 I'M THERE, DUDE!
headbang.gif
clap.gif
 TY dmcali !!
clap.gif
handshake.gif
 Welcome To NDCGF,
handshake.gif
New Forum Friend! Nice to have you with us!

Last edited by a moderator:

grr84u

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for the post dmcali!!..Just an fyi...I have an account with Amigo Bingo and don't qualify for the free bonus, BUT it is another (of the very few) site that gamblers from banned states(LIKE ME!!!!) can actually deposit with credit cards and play...So tyvm...glglgl e1.."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Have Fun Win Big ****

virgie

NDF FRIEND
just so you know, if you dont use the 20.00 the first day, the take it away. I went back a couple of days later and it was gone, i went to customer service and they said that it is for a trail and you are out if you dont use it when  you sign up. I thought that sucked, but that is there rules. so use it all right then as it wont be there later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattNee