1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Target Class Action Lawsuit - Make Your Claim Before 7/31/15

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by irishgilly, Jun 9, 2015.

1. irishgilly

irishgilly WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I think I put this in the wrong place...I am good at that, so here it is again for those of u who may be entitled after having your info compromised by Target...Hey! roomies! If you used a debit or a credit card at Targets between Nov. 27th and Dec 18th in 2013, you could be entitled to as much as $10,000!! from the class action law suit that is ongoing. You have to file your claim b4 July 31st of this year though so if u did, get on it and file that claim!
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  2. irishgilly

Here's a link to the entire story, and let me send out a salute to "The Penny Hoarder" an email newsletter I subscribe to. It's full of interesting tidbits such as the above article, check it out! I hope I haven't broken any rules by promoting this newsletter in this forum. If I have, well just shoot me and put me out of my misery, as I told you I am out of crackers!!
    Does Target Owe You $10,000? How to Find Out and Claim Your Cash
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

4. irishgilly

LOL!!! Well, cheese is better than nothing..besides, I really like cheese! Like blue cheese on my burgers, yum!
    Sookie likes this.
  5. irishgilly

Lol, cracka-lackin, my husband s still chuckling!
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  6. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I love me a Bleu Cheese burger. And I put that pic after two different comments you made about crackers figuring that way you would be sure to see one of them ;)