1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

The Best Body Hacks

Discussion in 'MODS CORNER' started by Jewels, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

The Best Body Hacks

By Amberly Ashton

[​IMG]

I'm addicted to Life Hacks! Anything to make life easier and I'm all for it. Today I am sharing some life changing Body Hacks that will help you and your family. Do you have a paper cut? There's a body hack for that! Is static electricity already annoying you? There's a body hack for that as well. Below you will find 15 tips that I'm sure will make your body run better and will make your life much simpler!

5 cups of green tea a day helps you to lose weight, mostly around the belly area.

Can't sleep at night due to a nonstop cough? Just put Vicks Vapor Rub on your feet followed by a pair of socks!

If you have a mouth ulcer put a Tums on the troublesome spot and you will be ulcer free in 2 hours.

To reduce arthritis pain drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in the morning.

When you suffer from a sore throat eat a few marshmallows to receive the relief you are looking for.

If you a severe migraine has you down, drink some grape juice to ease the pain.

If you're like me and hate static cling and being shocked just attach a safety pin to your shirt for instant relief.

Rubbing Chapstick on a paper or razor cut will make the pain go right away!

When you're dealing with an annoying itchy throat just scratch your ears. Doing this will kill the itchy sensation.

To avoid blisters on your feet apply clear deodorant to your heals or anywhere your shoes may rub.

Push a dryer sheet onto the bristles of your hair brush to get rid of wintry static.

To make a bruise disappear rub it with a cotton ball full of vinegar. It will disappear.

When the never ending hiccups strike put a finger in each of your ears to cure them.

If you can't hold it and think you won't make it to the bathroom in time, think about sex. Trust me, this one works!

When you feel nauseous either chew a mint or a piece of minty flavored gum. The unpleasant feeling will go right away.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014