1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

The iPad: A Cat's Perspective

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Sookie, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

The recently released iPad is, in the words of Apple cofounder and CEO Steve Jobs, a magical and revolutionary product. That may be true from the human perspective, but how does the feline species feel about the touch-screen device?One cat owner aimed to find out. He placed his iPad in front his cat, Iggy, to see just how user-friendly the device really is. Watch below for the results[video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NP-AeKX40&feature=player_embedded] As you can see, Iggy finds the device quite user-friendly. Not shy about diving in with paws first, the curious cat especially enjoys creating music on the iPad's piano.  If only it came with a yarn app... 
  2. mixx

mixx Banned

that is so cool!!!!
  3. 13mar13

13mar13 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

WOW that must be my cat, lol i love dogs, but that cat is awesome, im an iphone fanatic....lol waiting the next iPhone next june 4HD.
  4. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG] i know isnt he great-martin, that cat seems to be an iphone fanatic too
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014