• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

the U rocks #1 Duke 90-63!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Hot Diggity Dog! Tonight The University of Miami absolutely demolished #1 Duke in NCAA Basketball.At one point in the first half, Miami went on a 29-3 run! Outstanding!If you follow NCAA sports at all, you will realize this was a compete drubbing, and will lift The U intothe elite teams, should they continue to play at this level. Miami is now 5-0 in the ACC Coastal Div. On a related matter, the NCAA announced today that they were suspending their investigation of the Miami athletic program, pending an internal investigation into misconduct, and in this writers opinion,criminal behavior by the NCAA investigators.:nono:   What a great day for The University of Miami fans everywhere!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to the University of Miami's number one fan ....... you Mikey! I don't follow NCAA Basketball anymore. I did back in the day when the U of A Wildcats won the championship in 1997. I'm glad you all defeated Duke though. They just always seemed so high and mighty to me! lol