• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

The Walking Dead - Season 4 Finale - Airs Tonight - Any Thoughts?

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

walking-dead-finale.png
The Walking Dead Season 4 Finale Is On Tonight! We You Be Watching? Here's A List Of 10 Things That Must Happen and 12 Big Questions That Need To Be Answered On Tonight's Season Finale <table style="height:101px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width:604px;" >                      10 Things That Must Happen         12 Big Questions That Need To Be Answered Let us know what you would like to see happen on tonight's episode? What questions do you want answered?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't know. I have the last 4 episodes recorded, including this one but haven't watched them yet. All I know is i can hardly go on facebook for fear someone will accidentally tell me something!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok. So I watched the last 4 episodes I had recorded.(mini binge)"
I guess I'm ok with how it ended, especially since Walking Dead airs twice a year instead of only once like most of my shows."
I should be ok for another 6 months. Besides, Game of Thrones will be back in a couple of days, then Nurse Jackie, then Californication and then True Blood!"
That should be enough to fill the time while I wait.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
  Well it sounds like you will be set for the summer with your favorite shows!  
images

Last edited by a moderator: