1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

The Walking Dead - Season 4 Finale - Airs Tonight - Any Thoughts?

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by Jewels, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG] The Walking Dead Season 4 Finale Is On Tonight! We You Be Watching? Here's A List Of 10 Things That Must Happen and 12 Big Questions That Need To Be Answered On Tonight's Season Finale <table style="height:101px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width:604px;" >                      10 Things That Must Happen         12 Big Questions That Need To Be Answered /download.spark?ID=1507401&aBID=89469/download.spark?ID=1507404&aBID=89469 Let us know what you would like to see happen on tonight's episode? What questions do you want answered?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I don't know. I have the last 4 episodes recorded, including this one but haven't watched them yet. All I know is i can hardly go on facebook for fear someone will accidentally tell me something!
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Ok. So I watched the last 4 episodes I had recorded.(mini binge)"
    I guess I'm ok with how it ended, especially since Walking Dead airs twice a year instead of only once like most of my shows."
    I should be ok for another 6 months. Besides, Game of Thrones will be back in a couple of days, then Nurse Jackie, then Californication and then True Blood!"
    That should be enough to fill the time while I wait.
  4. Jewels

Jewels WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Well it sounds like you will be set for the summer with your favorite shows!   [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014