• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

This can't be real, can it?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Ooops :surprise: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce7_1359519970

PSP

OK, so I just found out it isn't real - but damn funny :thumb:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh man! it looked real. But real or not, it was too damn funny! Sorry to laugh at someone dying but come on, he didn't look like the most healthiest person in the world! :beard:

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok I guess I don't have a morbid sense of humor because I found nothing funny about that. in fact I think it is really sick that someone would make a video of someone dying, I have watched someone I loved very much die of cancer and I have never felt so helpless in my life, there was nothing I could do to help make it better. it is really hard seeing a loved one in so much pain, you just wish God would show mercy on them and make it quick, but unfortunately cancer is not very quick, it is slow and very painful for the person who has it. sorry guys don't mean to rain on your parade but I find nothing funny about death. just adding my two cents so please don't be mad at me

omeg

I found it quite silly. The words In Bad Taste come to anyones mind but mine?
confuse.gif
confuse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I would never be mad at you, daremeto."
"
What I found funny about it was the way the interviewers were acting. Like they were totally oblivious to the guy's problem . If this was real, how could they actually conduct the interview smiling and laughing?"
"
And the wife .... Just sitting there with her cancer ridden husband. "
"
Then the guy himself ..... Denying he was cancer ridden and was planning to climb some big mountain. Come on, dude! "
"
The whole skit was funny. Not the fact that someone died. (Which no one died after all.) I'm sorry I didn't make that clear in my earlier post."
"
I worked as a dialysis tech for years and I've watched people die a slow death. It is heartbreaking. "
"
I sat next to my mother for a week in the hospital until her life support was pulled. I had to convince my dad it was time. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life."
"
Death is sad (and inevitable). So when it's portrayed like it was in that video, I have to laugh.

PSP

daremeto wrote: sorry guys don't mean to rain on your parade but I find nothing funny about death. just adding my two cents so please don't be mad at me
  Too late! I'm mad as hell!  :surprise: OK, not really :roll: I will admit that I do have a strange, perverted, and yes - even morbid sense of humor, but the death of their interviewee wasn't what made the video funny. IMO, it was funny because it was so absurd! The premise that these two happy talk hosts could simply exploit this guy's obvious problems without worrying about the consequences if things went badly - and then they do go horribly wrong - is the funny part.There is little that is funny about the death of a loved one  :no: ... normally, but sometimes... :roll: We had a family friend who was in his mid 60s. He seemed like a pretty good family guy, devoted husband and father, etc. - until one day he decided to dump the wife and shack up with a girl that he met at work who was 30 years his junior.All was peaches and sweetness for him and his new squeeze for about 3 months - then we got the call one afternoon from the jilted wife. It turns out that our elderly stud had a bad ticker that he wasn't aware of. Apparently this guy came and went all at the same time...:surprise:I didn't want to snicker, but how could I resist? I felt sorry for the wife and kids, but the bastard got what he deserved :thumb: How can you not laugh at THAT? :roll: